Originally built in 1960, Katy First United Methodist Church congregation grew to 1500 members and was growing by up to 100 people each year. The church decided to undertake a massive renovation to better meet the needs of their larger membership and the technology needs of today. This included updating their audio, video, and lighting in the sanctuary.
Our updates included:
- Bose Professional line array speakers were installed on the columns to combat the high ceilings of the sanctuary.
- Video projection screens were installed in the sanctuary to increase viewing when seated in in the back or upstairs.
- Vaddio HD cameras in the sanctuary capture multiple angles.
- Extron SMP 500 permanent livestreaming system streams to multiple platforms while simultaneously saving to a USB.
- A new microphone system for the choir and priests with automatic settings to eliminate the need to have an engineer mixing each service.